[BRHSlist] Fw: OKC December Train Show from Oklahoma N-Rail

To: mkt@yahoogroups.com,nscalekitbashing@yahoogroups.com, n_scale@yahoogroups.com,NSCALECARS@yahoogroups.com, nscalesteam2@yahoogroups.com,SANTAFE@crcvms.unl.edu, warbonnetclubatsf@yahoogroups.com,ATSF@yahoogroups.com, BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com,thefriscoclub@yahoogroups.com, Frisco@yahoogroups.com,frisco@nshore.org, NPTellTale@yahoogroups.com,gngoat@yahoogroups.com, militaryrails@yahoogroups.com,okrm@yahoogroups.com, ritslist@storm.simpson.edu,CRIP-RR@yahoogroups.com, rockislandrockets@yahoogroups.com, Union_Pacific@yahoogroups.com,57Chevy28@cox.net, draitch@earthlink.net,flemar@onebox.com,gibbsnet@brightok.net, gordon_macniven@msn.com,kckev@msn.com, Michael.Breeden@altus.af.mil,nanaust@cox.net,nytrr@hotmail.com, owl112@cox.net,PIEDMONTGAZETTE@cs.com,pmcginnis57@hotmail.com, randrrails@cox.net,srhodes@gbronline.com, thunder.bolt@mindspring.com,tp610@yahoo.com,tysbman@aol.com, wbfrazier@peoplepc.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Fw: OKC December Train Show from Oklahoma N-Rail
From: okt@juno.com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:32:08 -0500
6/7 Dec

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rick Inselman <sfhobo@yahoo.com>

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It's time to start thinking about the Oklahoma City
Train show!  So do what you must to get ready for the
event, however I am making my list of wants and I'm
continuing saving the money for the right train items
which I plan to bag before the end of that wonderful
weekend.

With all that said please view our updated Oklahoma
N-Rail NTRAK Convention webpage.   To see all the
current activities the guys and gals of the N-scale
world are planning to do this year at the show.

PLEASE PASS this email along to your friends.

http://www.oknrail.org/convention.html

Hope to see each and every one of you there in
December.

Sincerely,

Rick Inselman
2003 President

P.S. I want to send out a big thank you to Bruce,
Inga, and Hans for their awesome job on the updating
the page, Great Job! And lets not forget Eddie and
the Train show committee they are a class act of
people and they put on a world class show!

=====

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511