Re: [BRHSlist] Sanborn Insurance Maps for K Line

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Sanborn Insurance Maps for K Line
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 15:19:04 -0500
Hank;

I'm very familiar with the University of Iowa's holdings of Sanborn
maps.  With a few exceptions, they have Iowa cities and towns only.
Also, the dates of the maps in their collection vary, but most of the
maps are prior to 1940, sometimes corrected for later years, but often
not.

I plan to head there in the near future to make copies of Q trackage
areas in some towns like Keokuk, Fort Madison, etc. and see which of the
little burgs like Wever and Viele might be there.

If there are particular towns that you might be interested in, I'd be
happy to look and/or make copies for you or others.

Best regards, Rob Adams

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM