Re: [BRHSlist] Atlas SD-24's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Atlas SD-24's
From: Paul Kossart <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:32:45 -0500
At 06:20 PM 9/5/2003, you wrote:

>   Glory Be! For all you Burlington diesel lovers (like me), Atlas announced
>today that they will finally be doing HO & N Scale SD-24's early next year.
><snip>
>  John Olson
>  Billings, Mt.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Great news and yes I've got a couple on order already.  Speaking of new
releases, a couple months ago list members may recall that I was looking for
the "correct" color of the experimental green paint used on the SD-45's as
delivered with the white hockey stick scheme.  Got that finally resolved and
had two of the Kato units custom painted for me by Bob Harpe down in Savannah,
GA and they look great.  Well guess what I found last nite by accident:

<http://tinyurl.com/mfqk>

Talk about mixed emotions!  Where's the U-boat in that scheme I don't have.
D'oh!

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM