[BRHSlist] Killing the Zephyers, was RS: Obituary: Herb Wallace, Jr.

To: texaszephyr@sw.rr.com,BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Killing the Zephyers, was RS: Obituary: Herb Wallace, Jr.
From: okt@juno.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:29:58 -0500
Cc: ffrailey@kiplinger.com,Gblatham@aol.com,railspot@yahoogroups.com
Don't blame Menk for the methods he used. Blame the ICC. The only way you
could drop service in those days was to show the ICC that you were losing
money, and usually for a long time. Still works today with the Surf
Board.
Terry

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511