Re: [BRHSlist] Stone Avenue Station

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Stone Avenue Station
From: "Roy Quick" <quicktax@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:45:10 -0500
Steve

I now reside in St. Louis but grew up in La Grange in the time frame you
mentioned and revisited there in May of this year. I took some digital
photos and can email to you if you have broadband connection or they may
take a while to download. IIRC the station color has not changed appreciably
thru the years. Contact me off list for more info.

Roy Quick