[BRHSlist] Stone Avenue Station

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Stone Avenue Station
From: <sdoyle19@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:26:55 -0500
I only have one color picture of LaGrange's Stone Avenue Station that dates
back to early 80's, and it appears both the Distinctive stonework and the brick
walls of the station itself were a buff color, and the trim brown.  Does
anybody in the LaGrange area remember if those were the colors that would have
existed around the 50s-60s?
Or if anyone knows of color photos of Stone Avenue Station on the 'Net, could
they please direct me to them? I'm modeling the station in "S" (1/64) Scale.
                   Many thanks,
Steve

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM