Re: [BRHSlist] different names

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] different names
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:03:53 -0500
John,

Got a bunch of stuff about a month ago that was made to look like they
were responses to questions asked of Microsoft's knowledge base.
They would say something like "Your response is in the form of an
attachment" and use the same kind of numbering system that Microsoft
really uses.  Sometimes they would cite a "Closed trouble ticket".

Not good,

Russ