[BRHSlist] different names

To: "BRHS LIST" <BRHSlist@YahooGroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] different names
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:29:54 -0700
Seal-send-time: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:29:55 -0700
Dave and others. wicked screensaver is only one of the names it is being sent
by. Thank you and you're approved are two others to watch out for. there are
some others also, but I didn't write their names down but will do so when I get
back to work. We seem to get ours in batches of 33 for some reason. John Trulson

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM