Re: [BRHSlist] car seal usage Ottumwa "31-67

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] car seal usage Ottumwa "31-67
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:54:35 -0500
Pete;

I'll bet you are thinking of Harbor Tank Line, and their reporting marks
were HTCX.  I wonder if the notations in the book could have
transposition of characters, although that seems unlikely for more than
one entry.

Best regards, Rob Adams

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM