[BRHSlist] Creston Track Plan

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Creston Track Plan
From: "Ken" <currieken@cybernet.it>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:45:10 +0200
Hope you all can help me out.  Since I'm over here in Naples, and all my
Bulletins are in storage back in the States (good planning on my part, eh?),
I'm unable to track down the issue of the Bulletin (I believe it was No 11)
which contains a track plan for the yards/facilities at Creston.  Does anyone
have an extra copy available that I could purchase?  Or, would anyone have the
plan available as a jpg or gif file they could send along to me?  Many thanks
in advance for whatever help other members can provide.

Ken Currie

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM