Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Cannonball Car Shops Express Cars

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Cannonball Car Shops Express Cars
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@bresnan.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:15:13 -0600
    When Bob Bickley was still with InterMountain Rwy Co. he told me they
had Troop Cars on the drawing boards- and that was about 2 years ago. I
encouraged him to move the cars up on the schedule of proposed models they
were working on but don't know if it happened. He said they were considering
both versions (windows & blanked windows) in both sleeping and kitchen cars.
I sure hope InterMountain is still pursuing this project, but Bob has since
left the company to be closer to home and family. I guess I will have to do
some prying with Debbie, Bob's replacement, but she is still new and not
familiar with some of us 'old' customers.

  John Olson
  Billings, Mt.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM