[BRHSlist] Re: Cannonball Car Shops Express Cars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Cannonball Car Shops Express Cars
From: "locopainter215" <locopainter215@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 01:59:25 -0000
Hello,
I have built two of them. I kitbashed them into Bangor &
Aroostook  "buggies" (waycars). They were a little tough to assemble,
but after the first one it was much easier. They build up into a very
nice car. I altered the construction sequence, but it has been so
long that I cannot remember what I altered ;>). I hope this helps a
little. Regards, Malcolm

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "thommack" <mack@c...> wrote:
> Has anyone had experience building the Cannonball Car Shops Express
> cars/WW II troop cars (kit 9704)? I model 1967/68 and was thinking
> of building some. Were they still in common use in 67/68 as express
> cars?
>
> Also, could someone help me out as to how/when these cars were
used?
> Would a train with an E8 and several of these cars be an
appropriate

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM