Re: [BRHSlist] HO S-4s

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] HO S-4s
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 11:35:40 -0500
Brad;

Is your S-4 an original with Elesco feedwater heater?  If so, Bob is
probably right.  It is most likely a Sunset model.
Nickel Plate imported models for one of the streamlined Aeolus (4001?)
engines, as well as the version of the same engine with the shrouding
removed.  That model had a vestibule cab.  I don't know that Nickel
Plate did an original S-4, and I don't believe their models were built
by Samshongsa.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

bradslaney@wizard.com wrote:

> Bob,
>
> Sunset rings a bell but I may be wrong.  Nickel Plate Products did a
> streamlined version that was a real coffee grinder.
>
> BRAD

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM