[BRHSlist] St. Louis area operations

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] St. Louis area operations
From: "noncomply" <richard_castagna@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 16:13:08 -0000
Could anyone give me an idea what CB & Q freight traffic moved across
the St. Louis MacArthur (Municipal) Bridge in run-thru service?
Train symbols/numbers and connecting road information would be great
if available.  Some idea of the time frame would enable me to compare
historical traffic patterns across the bridge through Gratiot Street
and Q Tower.
I am interested in the period from 1950 to 1989, when the TRRA
assumed ownership of the bridge.
Any information provided would be most welcome.

Rich

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM