[BRHSlist] The Burlington Waycars and new web site

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] The Burlington Waycars and new web site
From: Doug Brown <dbrown10844@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 06:40:14 -0500
Members,

Here is the very timely reply I got from Randy.

Thanks to all who responded to my question about the book.

Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:25:50 -0500
From: milepost206@mchsi.com
To: dbrown10844@iowatelecom.net
Subject: The Burlington Waycars Brochure

Hi Doug,
The book is scheduled to go to the printer on 8/2. If everything goes on
schedule and we make the boat departure schedule they should arrive back
here in Burlington mid-September. The Transiton books are enroute as we speak.
We try to make somewhat regular updates on the BRHS list. But I have been
reluctant to announce a date until the printer has the book in hand. All of
this is to coordinate with the rollout of the website that has a preview of
the book.
Did you get a brochure? It has a small preview of the book in it.
Thanks for your patience. I'm sure you will be very pleased with the end
result. Please call or email anytime for an update.
Regards,
Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 543