[BRHSlist] Aurora Car Shops coach swap

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Aurora Car Shops coach swap
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:39:21 -0500
Greetings;

Might one of you 1950's or 60's modelers be in need of custom painted
Aurora Car Shops coach?  I have one, the version with ice A/C, with
gorgeous custom paint and glazing, lettered for CBQ 6110.  "The
problem?", you ask.  The model is lettered in the later gothic style
dulux lettering adopted in 1951, but I model the 1930's.

Yes, I could strip the car, but it would be a shame to trash such a nice
paint job, so...I'm seeking a fellow modeler who might have an unpainted
Aurora Car Shops coach or chair car to negotiate a trade with.  Are you
out there?

The model includes the original box and foam in perfect condition.  I
have some decent digital pics of the car available, and could take more
if the ones I have aren't adequate.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM