[BRHSlist] Interior color(s) for heavyweight passenger cars, Gas-electri

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Interior color(s) for heavyweight passenger cars, Gas-electric PMC's
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:14:37 -0500
Fellow Q modelers:

I'm working on some projects and would like to do superficial detailing
of the interior of some passenger equipment and a couple of gas-electric
PMC models.  Can anyone help me out with color recommendations
(generalities happily accepted) for the walls, floor and seating of the
passenger compartment, engine compartment, baggage, and RPO sections.
Are there any company documents that detail painting practices that
would include car interiors?  (I have a copy of such a reference for the
Wabash, the only problem is figuring out exactly what that color looked
like).

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM