[BRHSlist] CB&Q/BN MAGAZINES FOR SALE

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] CB&Q/BN MAGAZINES FOR SALE
From: "Mel Carlson" <mgcarlson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:58:06 -0000
I have 6 Trains Magazines and 4 Passenger Train Journals for
sale. They are in excellent to near mint condition (note exception
for TM, Nov. 1955). Absolutely no creased or folded pages, no
rusty staples. All issues have extensive articles of interest to the
CB&Q fan. I accept check or money order;  $15.00 for the entire
packet of 10 magazines and this includes S&H.

Contact Mel Carlson  <mgcarlson@earthlink.net>

Trains Magazine:

Nov 1955: Burlington: What makes it tick: David P. Morgan (this
issue is in good condition, but some scotch tape on the spine;
otherwise nice.  A classic article by famous TM editior  D.P.M.

April 1975: In search of the vanishing magic of the Zephyr, Ted
Benson

July 1987: Burlington Northern's One-Way Railroad, Bruce Kelly

Aug 1988: BN'S Chicago Division Part 1, The RACETRACK, Gary
W. Dolzall

Aug 1988: 24 Hours at Milepost 27, J. David Ingles

Sept 1988: BN'S Chicago Division Part 2, The Steel Triangle,
Gary W. Dolzall & Train of Trains CB&Q 1 and 10

Nov 1989: Powder River Country, Fred W. Frailey

Passenger Train Journal:

May 1984: Zephyr 9900 at Fifty, Zenon Hanson
Dec 1988: Land of the Burlingtons Part 1, Edward M. DeRouin
Jan 1989: Land of the Burlingtons  Part 2, Edward M. DeRouin
Mar 1989: A CZ Celebration, Mike Schafer

Contact Mel Carlson  <mgcarlson@earthlink.net>

a cla

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM