[BRHSlist] Waycar Value??

To: TGast99@aol.com,BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Waycar Value??
From: Don L Zinnecker <dzinnecker@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:52:50 -0500
Can any BRHSlisters help Tom?     I'm thinking maybe, $15 to $20,000
based on some I've seen for sale on websites.

Of course,  ANY preserved CB&Q/C&S equipment is priceless!!   :-)
-Don

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:35:45 EDT TGast99@aol.com writes:
> Don,
>
> I have a question. I am the owner of C&S caboose 10582 and I wonder
> if you
> have any idea as to its relative value as my insurance agent is
> having
> difficulty. The caboose is relatively complete and in decent
> condition. I use it as an
> office.
>
> Any insight you can provide is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
>      Tom Gast

Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM