Re: [BRHSlist] HO scale modelers please read.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] HO scale modelers please read.
From: Harold Huber <sarge9usa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 06:19:47 -0700 (PDT)
John,
Very nice modeling, I would buy an AB set
Harold Huber
Dugway, UT

jt23_chitown <onequiknova@attbi.com> wrote:

  I am in the begining stages of scratch building an A/B set of
shovel noses (9904-9907). I just can't justify spending the kind of
money they want for the new brass ones. I have been contemplating
useing these shells as masters to make resin shells to sell to the
public, but before I go stuffing these shells with clay and making
the molds I would like to know how many people might be intrested in
a low cost alternative to brass. Painted with the new Alclad II paint
they would look very covincing. These, of course wouldn't be avalible
til at least next summer but I'm just trying to get an idea.

  These would be quality shells and very accurate.

  Check out the photos section under cb&q models for picture of the
9908 I built and painted with Alclad II.

  John.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Buy Natural Vitamins for Good Prostate & Male Health. $28.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2865&lp=prosta2.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qJIe0D/89VGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM