[BRHSlist] Dimensions

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Dimensions
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:38:58 +1200
I notice that the recorded Outside Length of all types of cars increased by 2'
6" sometime between 1957 and 1966.

Companies are always trying to increase profit margins by stretching their
capabilities, but I don't think that was the reason.  A more plausible
explanation would be that the length now included couplers.

Does anyone know if this was the cause, and why was the change made?  And when?

Rupert

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM