[BRHSlist] re: I-90 to #4000

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] re: I-90 to #4000
From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:12:52 -0500
Bcc:
Take exit #3 (US #53 which is Copeland) south about a mile or so - is on
west side of street - can't miss.  There is a Hardees on N side and a Milw
wood caboose & Grand Crossing Tower keep it company.  Was in good shape when
I saw it this spring.  There is the annual 4000 Foundation RR SHow (models &
RRiana) Sat., July 19 - BN and CP are both having displays as well.  (ex - Q
La Crosse Div. Hdq bldg which doubled as N. LaCrosse depot still in place
but much of old yard is a bulk lumber distributor = BN still uses much of
the N end of yard though with yard office, etc and plenty of power usually
around).    Gerald Edgar

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM