[BRHSlist] Re: Anyone shop discount-train.com?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Anyone shop discount-train.com?
From: "Greg" <mcewedg@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:18:52 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "wollffee" <wolfee@o...> wrote:
> They got some stuff I need, but haven't heard of anyone who does
> business with them.  Anyone ever order from them?  Everything go OK?

I've ordered from them a couple of times and am very satisfied. The
only negative thing is that to ship to Canada the order has to be
over $100.00. It was difficult to find enough items to meet the
$100.00.  However, if you from the USA I think you'll be pleased.

Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM