Re: [BRHSlist] 1890's caboose . . . er waycar!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 1890's caboose . . . er waycar!
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:47:18 -0700
According to "Waycars of the CB&Q" by Holbrook and Lorenz it was sold to
Cordingly Enterprises on 8-76. I can't help with pictures however there
are two waycars up the road in Yountville (1 3 window and 1 4 window) or
were the last I knew. They were in a shopping area near the depot.

Best wishes with it. And I would like to see it sometime.

Ken Martin
Sacramento

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM