[BRHSlist] 1890's caboose . . . er waycar!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] 1890's caboose . . . er waycar!
From: "cbq14322" <lstevecase@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:53:27 -0000
I recently acquired a woodie caboose.  Originaly it was Keokuk &
Western 500.  Then it became CB&Q 14322. Finaly, it became BN11062
(it received this last number in 1973!)  I don't know when it went
out of service. But, it was sold and ended up in Sonoma, California.
My plan is to move it to my home in Napa, CA (about 25 miles from
Sonoma), and restore it.  It is in pretty good condition, and is well
worth the effort.
My first hurdle is to find out what it looked like (inside and out)
The worst of the remuddling has occured on the interior.  I don't
think drywall was the original wall material.  Did it have a a/c unit
draging underneath?  If you or someone you know can offer any help in
the way of pics, plans or prayer, I would be most grateful.
Steve Case

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM