[BRHSlist] Vacation...

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Vacation...
From: jkohl <jkohl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:57:33 -0700 (PDT)
Ahhh...what a vacation.

I know this is slightly off topic for the list, but I though that you all
would be interested that I'm in S. Wales visiting the Outlaws, and that the
Gwili Valley Steam Railway is at the bottom of the hill.  They've already
accepted me as a volunteer for the next several weeks, and I've already
planned to update their website with new pics and info.

http://www.gwili-railway.co.uk/

The 0-6-0 "Victory" had problems today, apparently the brake injector
started fouling up.  The engineer complained that dumping the firebox on
this loco was a pretty hot job.  He drank a good gallon of water after
clearing the box!  :)

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
http://www.castlegraphics.com