Re: [BRHSlist] Walthers Waycar Color

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Walthers Waycar Color
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:29:29 -0700
Bcc:
I just completed my "red" way car. I used Floquil Soo Red, it's very close
in color to the car - I pre-tested the color on the underside. However,
Floquil paints have a slight gloss to them, the plastic car is very dull. So
I removed all the windows, gave it a slight weathering effect, and then
dusted it with Floquil "DUST". The hand rails now match the rest of the car
very well.

If you do not want to weather it, I would suggest giving the had rails a
DULL coat to remove the glossy paint.

This makes up into a very nice car. My only complaint is that Walthers
should have pre-drilled the holes. I went through 3 #80 drill bits.

Good luck,
Ray Bedard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM