Re: [BRHSlist] Posting of calendar art

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Posting of calendar art
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 18:50:43 -0700
Bcc:
I don't see any reason why you could not post it. You own it and you have the right to show it off. It's no different than when someone sells items on ebay, a 1941 calendar, and then someone else copies it for their own enjoyment. It may be an issue if you copied it and made reproductions and then resold them. However, I see reproductions for sale all the time.

Go for it.

Ray Bedard