RE: Brass 2-6-2 R1

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Brass 2-6-2 R1
From: Joe Melhorn <joe@t...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:21:09 -0700

Very interesting point. I recall being surprised at first when I got my NPP
R1 and discovered that the trailing truck didn't swivel (although there's
some play, which I guess helps). Then I figured, ... well, that's how it
was on the prototype, too (so, Terry, the model is authentic even in that
respect!!).

Hello,

I missed the beginnings of this thread. If I were to want to look for and purchase one of these 2-6-2's, who manufactured them and under what road name? CB&Q or other?

Thanks,

Joe Melhorn
Orangevale, CA (near Sacramento)