Re: Updates to Castle Graphics...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Updates to Castle Graphics...
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 01:10:21 -0400
I want to really thank Archie Haydens of Hannibal, he has helped me out with
other research, if any of you are interested in the difference between the "Q"
yard in Hannibal in 1905 and now, just go back to the RR photos, and click on
the Set 2 of the Hannibal to St. Louis line photos, and skim down to the
bottom. I must say I was shocked... http://www.castlegraphics.com

Almost brings a tear to your eye...

Thanks, Archie!

Jan Kohl