Re: [BRHSlist] Re: [BNlist] New CB&Q/BN photos....

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: [BNlist] New CB&Q/BN photos....
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 22:00:53 -0500
Jan,

That was EMD 462. It was a test unit that was on the "Q" a great deal in
the early 60's. Was kept fairly close to Clyde so EMD could inspect it
when they felt the need. IIRC it was the first unit that actually operated
with a 16-645 block in it. Was not a demonstrator and was never sold.
Actually it was just a fixed up trade in but I can't recall from what
source.

Russ