Re: [BNlist] New CB&Q/BN photos....

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BNlist] New CB&Q/BN photos....
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 04:06:07 -0400
Ok, I have posted the CB&Q pics, they are here. No captions yet, nor are they
linked with the front page.

http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/rail12.html
http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/rail13.html

Several questions from my end...why is the GM ElectroMotive Div loco tied to
the CB&Q? Just purchased? Helping out?
Incidentally, photo #3 is a follow-up from the "F3 A/B with strange lashup at
Savannah" from
http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/rail05.html

Does anyone know where the first derail is at? (The 2nd, with the truck
trailers, is at Proviso, IL, in Nov 68). Does anyone
think that the first derail might be linked to the pictures on
http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/rail04.html
with the GP7 at Mendota?

On the RPO cars page, picture number 4 is a WWII troop transport. I remember
someone asking about that. Photo 10-12 is a rail
detector car from the caption. Is photo #9 the interior of the car in photo #8?

Enjoy!

::: computer security consultant :::
the pits - http://www.theuspits.com
castle graphics - http://www.castlegraphics.com