Re: [BRHSlist] Greybacks & Blackbird colors

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Greybacks & Blackbird colors
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 20:23:29 -0600
If the Badger 'Grayback' gray doesn't work for matching the Genesis gray on
your F-3's, I found Scalecoat Maintenance of Way Gray and Reefer White mixed
50/50 is almost perfect. I have used this mixture on all my 'Grayback' F
units and since I started painting with this 50/50 mixture years ago- I hate
to change now. My custom painted units and the Genesis factory painted units
are virtually identical in color. I am not against using the Modelflex gray-
I just like the results I get from using my own mixture.

John Olson
Billings, Mt.