Re: [BRHSlist] walthers Q/BN Cabs

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] walthers Q/BN Cabs
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@a...>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 19:50:07 -0600
Bob,

The Walthers caboose appears to be copied from the NE-9 4 window wood
side caboose and is an exact replica including correct Wood Beam trucks,
Cupola bracing rods etc.. It will be available in Mineral Red and Chinese
Red with 3#'s of each (single & 2 pack). They are scheduled to be released
in May/June. Walthers will also be releasing the same caboose painted and
lettered for BN (Green) in 3#'s at the same time.

John Olson
Billings, Mt.