My model of Silver Charger is finished

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: My model of Silver Charger is finished
From: "jt23_chitown" <onequiknova@a...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:28:12 -0000
Some of you may remember me asking questions about certin details on
the Silver Charger for a model I was building. Well its finished and
I have uploaded some pic of it (along with some more of my work) to
the picture page under cb&q models.

I made the Silver charger out of a Proto 2000 E-6A, a Kato
buisness car,and styrene. The paint is Alclad II. The F units started
as proto 1000's.

Please let me know what you guys think. By the way I'm only 24 and
am a Rock Island modeler mostly. My dad is a cb&q modeler though and
belongs to the society.