Trains 42 & 43 were the KC to Billings trains and 29 & 30 were the Denve

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Trains 42 & 43 were the KC to Billings trains and 29 & 30 were the Denver to Bil
From: "tilttrain2003" <tilttrain41@o...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 05:12:44 -0000
Greetings Guys from Australia!

I was reading my Northern Pacific Pictorial- vol 5 and noticed a
small section on the abovementioned trains.

Alas, it has started a fascination for me- I am trying to find out
as much info on them as i can.

I find it incredible that Burlington ran these trains for some
distance and that they lasted into the 1960's.

Any one got anything to add?