Getting date specific

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Getting date specific
From: "Marty T. Myers" <conductor_mtm@y...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
I have been curious if someone in the BRHS maintains
locomotive assignment records, because I want to know
about a certain loco assigned to the KC-Chicago train
on Feb. 3, 1970. Now I realize some of you are asking
why in Jim Hill do I want to know this. It's because
I was born in North Kansas City on that day, and had I
been aware of what was going on (and had access to a
window facing the CB&Q/N&W joint line) I could have
seen this train pass my way. So if you can tell me
what was the number and any other facts, I would
appreciate it.

Marty