Four questions from a new member of this chat group.....

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Four questions from a new member of this chat group.....
From: "jacksummerfield" <jackson@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:45:39 -0000
I'm a new member of this group, and would like someone to steer me in
the right direction on four requests:
1. I don't think the Burlington ran any E8 or E9 B units, but did it
run any E7 B units?
2. Where can I find a color photo of a rebuilt troop car in
passenger service? Were they painted any other color than Pullman
green? Like maybe silver??
3. Have plans ever been published on how to scratchbuild the "Silver
Challenger"?
4. Other than "Hub of Lines West", has any info on the Table Rock,
Nebraska yard/junction ever been published? Any photos?
Thanks!
Jack in Vancouver/Portland, formerly of Auburn, Nebraska