Re:Graffiti Artists

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re:Graffiti Artists
From: William Barber <clipperw@E...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:13:24 -0500
I was calling on the BN Mechanical Dept. some years ago when they were located in Overland Park, KS. They showed me a photo of a new refrigerator car which was being delivered from a manufacturer. It was painted all white with no lettering. (The lettering was to be applied after delivery) It was also parked on a siding overnight. The next morning, the white car was completely painted with high quality graffiti. One of the Car Dept. managers said as he showed the picture to me "I sure wish I could hire those guys. They work fast and do an excellent job!" There, indeed, is some excellent artwork out there among the graffiti.

Bill Barber