Re: [BRHSlist] Crew Animosity

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Crew Animosity
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:21:07 EDT
John

Do you have Lathrop's MYSTERY RIDES THE RAILS????It's a fiction story, but is
based on the Durango Silverton Line....I've had it since about 1946...I read
it so many times I could recite portions of it from memory...Mr. L. D. Orrest
was the owner of the line, if I recall correctly.

I think Lathrop had some other fiction works as well...TWIN TREES was one
that comes to mind in a 1950''s RAILROAD...I think it was by Lathrop, but
don't remember for sure.

Pete