Re: ICC Accident Reports

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: ICC Accident Reports
From: "jwestkohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:09:23 -0000
Whenever you get back, you'll get this. I must say I'm really
jealous, I'm going to St. Louis, but unfortunately several weeks after
the BRHS meet tomorrow... :( Save me something... ;)

The ICC database is no longer around. The DOT is conglomerating all
of their information, anything prior to 1980 is being sent to the
National Archives. I'm in contact with a very nice girl at the Bureau
of Transportation Statistics who is going to try to find out for me
where it's at and where it's going.

I don't suppose anyone ever downloaded the information for CB&Q stuff?

Cheers!

Jan

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, PSHedgpeth@a... wrote:

> I.'ve been trying for a week or so to get into the ICC Accident
Reports

> Website...keep getting the "Website not responding" screen...Anybody
else

> having the same problem or know what the difficulty is...maybe they
are