ICC Accident Reports

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: ICC Accident Reports
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:05:05 EDT
I.'ve been trying for a week or so to get into the ICC Accident Reports
Website...keep getting the "Website not responding" screen...Anybody else
having the same problem or know what the difficulty is...maybe they are
upgrading....

Pete

BTW: Al Holck and I are leaving Lincoln in about 20 minutes for Mendota via.

Shenandoah, Clarinda, Merle Jct. Giles (nee Togo), Centerville and
(hopefully) Sedan.
Looking forward to seeing lots of you there.