RailOp - Attention Current or Prospective Users

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com,HO_Railroader@yahoogroups.com, HOmodelers@yahoogroups.com,HOrailroading@yahoogroups.com, LayoutConstruction@yahoogroups.com,ldsig@yahoogroups.com, Model_Trains@yahoogroups.com,LSBCModelRailradClub@yahoogroups.com, PTE@yahoogroups.com,RAILROADmodeler@yahoogroups.com, SCENERY@yahoogroups.com,STRUCTUREmodeler@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RailOp - Attention Current or Prospective Users
From: Paul/Celine Kossart <kozys@t...>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 18:21:40 -0500
Greetings and excuse the cross posting on this. Just wanted to get the word out on this new list to as many who could benefit from it as possible.

A couple weeks ago I asked a model RR operations list I am on for advice, good or bad, on experiences and opinions on the RailOp layout traffic forwarding ops program. I also checked out RailOp's website at RailOP.com and found a list of users who offered to share their experiences and answer questions concerning the program. I emailed everyone of these people as well as the software's creator, and queried them if my projected operation being do-able using RailOp.

I am happy to announce that after the back and forth I had with these users, one of them, a Mister Frolin Marek of Texas, decided to create and moderate a Yahoo! group specifically to share information, answer questions, and generally discuss operation situations using the RailOp program. He has created this list with the blessing of the software creator who has agreed to pop in now and then and to help out with problems or questions which the list in general cannot answer.

Those who are interested in RailOp or current users with questions, problems, or solutions to share concerning the program are invited to join the list by going to: