Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1643

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1643
From: Don Ross <don0731@g...>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:04:28 -0600
They had a former NYC 0-8-0 7296 in 1954. It was replaced in 1958 by Lima-Hamilton 302 ex TP&W 302 which was scrapped in 1968. In 1964 they acquired a VO1000 from Chicago Short Line where it was 101 and they numbered it 301. I don't have any further information but I don't think it was ever a common carrier but served a scrapper. I have photos of the 7296 and 302 which I'll add to my site in awhile.