Re: [BRHSlist] HO Oriental O5B

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] HO Oriental O5B
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:18:56 -0500
Dave,
I don't know much about the relative quality of different brass locomotives,
but I've always wanted a model of 5632. I'd appreciate it if you could
forward my name and phone number: (416) 438-7909. I'd also appreciate it if
those on the list who know their brass could comment on how this model would
compare with other models of 5632 that have been done.
Thanks.
Duncan Cameron