Q Conductor BR Buttons

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Q Conductor BR Buttons
From: "icrr83" <icrr83@y...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:40:28 -0000
List,
This is probably a silly question, but are there any of you on the
list who know of or would be interested in parting with Q Conductor
buttons with BR on them. I can send along a picture of what I have,
if needed. I would like to change the buttons over on my suitcoat to
the Q buttons for future trips on the Silver Quail and to match my
hat, but am lacking several buttons in both gold and silver. Here is
what I need of each kind to make a set( I would prefer the brass, but
the silver is ok)

Brass: I need 4 of the small jacket cuff buttons for the sleeves

Silver: 1 large front button, 2 smaller cuff buttons

I am interested in purchasing these for future use on private car
trips with the Silver Quail and other Q cars. Thanks in advance for
your assistance!

Justin Sobeck
American Rail Excursion's SuperConductor

www.americanrail.com