Re: [BRHSlist] Nicknames.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Nicknames.
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:50:00 -0800 (PST)
I'll start with a couple tonight, too. By morning I'll
think of some more. F.L. Barringer (engineer) was
"Flossie", because he "acted like an old woman". M.L.
Johnston (engineer) was "Cold Water", because as a
fireman that's all he ever had in the boiler. P.S.J.
Rhodes(RFE) was "Rovey" becuase of his "eyes" for the
women. L.O. Vaughn(another engineer) was "Arky"
because he acted a hillbilly. I'll try to think of a
few not in engine service by tomorrow, but it just
seems like hogheads have more nicknames! Sorry Karl.
John