re: 1962 Hubinger car

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: re: 1962 Hubinger car
From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@h...>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:34:34 -0600
Bcc:

Was thru Waterloo yesterday so, ri supplement the slides I have of it, I snapped a print of the ex-Hubinger 50' RBL (internal load devices) #10017 on the ground @ Iowa Northern's shops (used along with an ex-Johnson Wax box) as welding equip storage. Was NIRX (No. American Car) blt 11-62 & leased to Hubinger so is the right era for a Q modeler. Still in full Hubinger lettering. Per a "67 OER, was part of series 10008-17 with 10' wide plug door. For the mbr who is modeling same, look for me @ Mendota (I'll have a table) & the print is yours (I always get doubles). Gerald