New to Group - Depot colors

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: New to Group - Depot colors
From: drale99@a...
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:37:15 EST
I can only go according to memory. I have no color designation to give you.
The Q wooden depots were a somewhat dull red, slightly on the maroon side,
with window and door trim and corner trim a dull black, possibly very dark
green. I lived in several of those old depots. (Great lifestyle!)
Out-buildings were same color. They had outhouses, and maybe a coal-house,
possibly a section-car shed. To make it authentic, add rain barrels, piles
of ties and piles of grain-doors.

Somewhere in the late 60's or 70's some vandels came sneaking around and
painted a bunch of those old depots white!

You've got the right idea modeling the Burlington. Happy modeling!

Dale Reeves