C&S REPAINTS

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: C&S REPAINTS
From: "drgwcs" <drgwcs@y...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:40:52 -0000
At what point after the aquistion of the C&S and the FW&D did the Q
start repainting equipment with the Burlington Route herald. I know
the narrow gauge retained the C&S lettering to the end with no
engines getting a Q herald except the 537 which was a leased engine
anyhow. What about the standard gauge, how long did the engines and
cars retain their original C&S heralds and lettering (aside from
recording marks?) This may sort of be a newy question but I
appriciate any input.
Thanks
Jim C.